My brow journey started out with a pencil, moved on to a loose pigment and then finally made its way to an actual brow powder. When I first started doing my brows, I had no idea what to get and what to do with what I got. When in need, YouTube it. I found a really easy way to fill in my brows, it's pretty much idiot proof and I still fill them in the same way. So, what about the product? I pretty much just went to a MAC counter and said, "Help?!" They were super nice and I walked out with a brow pencil in 'Spiked' and a nervous feeling because I had just spend $16 on a brow pencil and I wasn't even sure I'd be able to use it. I stopped by Target and bought an angled brow brush and I was good to go. Everything was just fine, I found the pencil to be a little too harsh even after I used the brush to blend and pull the color through my brow. Regardless, I used to the whole thing up and then, instead of getting another pencil that I wasn't really thrilled with in the first place, I tried loose shadows with that same angled brow brush. I really liked the loose shadow, it was a lot easier to work with and it was easier for me to blend and pull the color throughout my brow. I had been eyeing the brow powders from Brazen Cosmetics ever since they were released. They have a HUGE range of colors and since I dye my hair different shades of red, this really made me happy. I put it off for a long time thinking that the loose shadows were just fine and then one day I just decided to order.
And here we are now.
- The brow powder has more of a creamy feel to it. It looks just like loose shadow in a jar but it's more of a powder to light cream finish.
- The brow powder actually 'hugs' my brow hairs and brings them together to make a flawless finish.
- The brow powder goes on effortlessly, no blending needed, just move the color where you want it.
- No primer is needed to make the brow powder stay. I put this on at 7am one morning, partied that night, fell asleep in my makeup and the next morning my brows looked perfect, like I had just done them!
- The formula makes for an easy no fallout experience. If you dab your brush in the product and then tap, it's pretty much going straight from brush to brow, no fallout at all. Even after I tap the loose shadow off, I still get fallout when I try to pull the color through my brows.
- The color from the brow powder is really intense, no primer is necessary. It's just a huge difference between just a regular pigment.
Would I buy again? For sure! I love this product, everything about it makes me really happy. If you asked me what I would change about it, I could honestly say nothing at all.
Swatches are over bare skin with no primer. They're also one dip into product.
I just straight applied both to my brows, no primer or anything.
I'd like you to click on the photos to make them as big as they'll get and really look at the brows. There aren't any harsh lines with the brow powder, it lays the hairs down and it just gives amazing coverage.
Have you tried a brow powder from Brazen Cosmetics yet? Do you want to?!
What do you use on your brows now?